My Dad Always Says
Found at alt.tasteless.humor
- If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.
- I don't get even, I get odder.
- I am having an out of money experience.
- I am in shape. Round is a shape.
- I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of widths.
- Practice safe eating, always use condiments.
- Anything free is worth what you pay for it.
- Love is grand; divorce is a hundred grand.
- It hurts to be on the cutting edge.
- If marriage were outlawed, only outlaws would have in-laws.
- If it weren't for me, there'd just be a pile of my clothes on the floor.
- I am not a perfectionist. My parents were though.
- Cheer Up! Things could get worse! (He was usually right about that one,too>
Got something to tell me?
All feedback is Welcome!