Microsloshed Introduces Microsloshed Walls XP
Found at rec.humor.funny.reruns
Microsloshed Corporation of Smoke'em, Washington introduces the most
fantabulous operating system overlay ever, a high-performance GUI
(Generally Useless Interface) that will transform your measly old
command-line driven PC into a state-of-the-art multitasking system!
- Microsloshed Walls XP frees you from the worries of incompatible hardware--in fact, if any part of your computer is in the tiniest respect different from an original IBM PC, Microsloshed Walls will pretend it doesn't exist and lock up when you try to install the drivers--automatically!
- Complicated and cumbersome command-line functions have been replaced by simple, intuitive mouse-driven commands without confusing options or user-burdening functionality.
- Microsloshed Walls XP is a major step forward--boldly abandoning the restraints of compatibility with either DOS or Walls ME applications while not making you waste your time learning new features or capabilities.
- Conventional DOS programs are limited to a mere 640K of memory; Microsloshed Walls XP will use up every last byte of memory on your computer and more!
- Microsloshed Walls XP provides your programs with a uniform user interface so simple and easy to use that all your applications will look and act exactly the same. Whether you're using a telecommunications package or a compiler, you'll be completely unable to tell them apart!
- Several of the functions of the Microsloshed applications you've grown to love under DOS will still work some of the time under Walls and a variety of Microsloshed products are very nearly supported by Microsloshed Walls including Expell, QuirkC, QuirkBASIC, QuirkPascal, and QuirkRATFOR.
- The popular word processing program Microsloshed Wart has been fully updated and modified just for Walls, making it totally unlike Microsloshed Wart while still retaining the same name.
- Microsloshed Walls XP includes its own special version of QEMMMM (Quirky Extraneous Massive Memory Multi-Mangler) converting your system's extraneous memory into impacted memory which can be more efficiently wasted by Walls XP.
We guarantee that, when you install Microsloshed Walls XP on your computer, you'll kiss your old DOS prompt goodbye. In fact, after just one session with Microsloshed Walls, you may never use any of your old programs again.
Microsloshed. Software that makes your computer obsolete.
Got something to tell me?
All feedback is Welcome!